We had our last local dive of the season under the Old Ponquogue Bridge on October 21. The visibility was about 10 feet and we had a good time. Sorry no video from this one.
Divemasters - Ed Tiedemann & Mary Davis
Slack came at 13:53.
Visibility - 10 feet.
Water Temperature - 63 degrees
Divers & times -
Devon McCauley & Adrain Resto - In 13:36 - Out 14:18
Julie Cohen & Mary Davis - In 13:36 - Out 14:18
Paul & William Smith - In 13:36 - Out 14:16
Alison & Dene Ulmschneider & Dave Thorburn - In 13:36 - Out 14:27
Here is another great video that shows what it is like to dive under the Old Ponquogue Bridge in West Hampton, Long Island. The visibility was about 20 feet and we had a great time. Thanks to Rich Paye for the video. The divers are Mary Davis and Dave Thorburn. The video has a narration by me and was edited on iMovie.
Divemasters - Ed Tiedemann & Rich Paye
Slack came at 13:15.
Visibility - 15 feet.
Divers & times -
- Michelle DeMarco & Ryan Chirstie - In 13:19 - Out 14:01
- Jennifer Nucci & Michelle Schaeffer - In 13:17 - Out 13:53
- Paul & William Smith - In 13:18 - Out 13:59
- Alison & Dene Ulmschneider - In 13:46 - Out 14:03
- Jim & Jonathan Jensen - In 13:18 - Out 14:03
- Dave Thorburn & Mary Davis & Rich Paye - In 13:16 - Out 13:52
- James Ziedler & Kim Valenti & Gerry Barsky - In 13:25 - Out 14:03
Here is an interesting video that shows what it is like to dive under the Old Ponquogue Bridge in West Hampton. Long Island. The visibility was low - only about 8 feet - but we still had a great time. Sometimes we have up to 25 feet of visibility. Thanks to Dene Ulmschnider for the video and Jenn McCarthy for the still photos. The two stars are divers Jim Riley and Dylan Davis. The video was edited on iMovie.